Friday, December 17, 2010

Book Offer

Photobucket

I just got 10 copies of my book in from the USA today, which means by buying bulk I can sell them a bit cheaper than usual and will courier them out to you from Auckland to anywhere in NZ for $90. As I said there are only 10 of them until I get another good deal from the printers next year so first in gets them! You can check out the contents HERE and I will let the preview show you the whole book rather than just 15 pages. If you want one, email me at gregobro@xtra.co.nz and I will give you my bank details to deposit the $90 also give me your address to post the book to you.

Nearly 200 pages, full colour of the 2009/10 Speedway season with contributions from Drew Hamblin, Mikey B, Gavin 'Pallmall' Evitt, Warren 'Wal86' Joines, Yaz 'NZ Stockcar Crazy' Dolbel, Hadleigh 'The Observer' Smith, Alan 'Godfather' Hoult, Steven Brown, Aaza01, Roger Morrison and all the photos and reviews from this website last season. Remember if these sell out you can always order this or the two previous season reviews from the blurb website, click on the advert top right hand side of this website.

No comments: