Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Who really is the best?

I got to thinking that last season there seemed to be quite a few stockcar teams racing during the course of the year outside of the major teams meetings, I think I even saw a race between Invercargill and Dunedin staged. Anyway, there should really be some sort of recognition of a seasons worth of results, rather than just one meeting in Wellington. This takes nothing away from the Young Guns incredible run, but I'd like to see how things stand at the end of this season with ALL teams race results included. I've come up with a cunning plan that if you take part in a race then you should automatically be awarded a point, and then if you win you get two more points. This system rewards teams that enter as many events as they can (I'm thinking the Gisborne Gladiators and Meeanee Maulers who seem to have more races than anyone else).

So here is a basic table that I'll tart up a bit later on, not sure if Ive got all the teams but it can easily be revised. If you know of a teams race result please let me know so I can update it and see who really is the best...

Photobucket

Oct 30:
Auckland Alleycats def Gisborne Gladiators

Nov 6:
Eastern States Titans 135 def KB Cowboys 34
KB Cowboys 130 def Canterbury Crushers 39
Eastern States Titans 124 def Canterbury Crushers 45

Nov 12:
Wanganui Vulcans def Canterbury Crushers
Canterbury Crushers def KB Cowboys
Wanganui Vulcans def Eastern States Titans
KB Cowboys def Eastern States Titans

Nov 19
Huntly Teams Meeting

gregobro@xtra.co.nz

No comments: