Monday, September 01, 2008

The Yesteryear Barn

Reading the NZDTR on Thursday night and I was really blown away to see my website got a mention in the "Dummies Guide to Speedway on the Net" article by Matthew Percival. Fame at last! Kinda cool to be in with some of the sites listed and I really appreciate the nod. On Friday I was heading to Paeroa and noticed an interesting building in Netherton, just before Paeroa, which I will assume is Laurie Brunt's Museum (also mentioned in the NZDTR in Robert Arnold's "Highs and Lows of Last Season" article). It wasn't open unfortunately but just a glimpse from the road was enough to make me want to visit next time I'm down that way. I could see three old stockcars from the front gate and I'm sure there is heaps more well worth checking out.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: